Doing Business. Again.

Once again I find myself on the path to begin my own business.

In the past, whenever an idea popped into my head, I would jump into action like BAM. But now I hesitate. Apparently, hesitating is something I have gotten very good at; I have been hesitating for the past three years.  But why?

Am I prepared? Yes.
Is the idea good? I think so.
Is the business regarding something I am passionate about? Definitely.
Am I afraid of failure? not really.

So why am I stuck?

Ben Stein once said: “So many fail because they don’t get started – they don’t go. They don’t overcome inertia. They don’t begin.” Yeah, yeah, yeah... like my business plan, the words look good on paper. For whatever reason, I seem to have forgotten how to turn ideas into action..... how to get my big, comfortable self out of the rabbit hole and into the world again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Rambles

Gurdjieff's 82 Rules for Life

Advent and Felt