Bananas - God's Grace in Fruit Form


Last week I had to be picked up via ambulance - in front of my children (not good) and taken to ER for seizures (also not good.) To suddenly have your body stop working as it should and basically tweak out was scary enough, but in front of the kids, let me say that it makes one feel powerless. After much testing, the doctors believe it was just another migraine, albeit more severe than usual.

My neurologist was thinking that beta blockers might help. Since there are side-effects (as with any med) I'm not in love with this idea, so I googled and found that the humble banana containes natural beta blockers. So I've been blendin' the smoothies (and taking my vitamins, getting good rest and exercise) and after a week I've got to say that I do feel better and am starting to believe that the banana is one of God's more perfect creations. After all the Banana comes in its own case, is easy to transport, gives a good burst of energy, and tastes great dipped in chocolate, rolled in nuts and frozen.

And on a completely different note, I would like to point out that the humble banana is now art... in an elevated sense. Check it out here:

and be amazed.

Peace, love and good produce to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Rambles

Gurdjieff's 82 Rules for Life

Advent and Felt