Advent and Felt

This year I decided to add to the holiday by making our very own Advent calendar using that most wondrous of materials: felt. (I love felt) Gracie assisted by holding my materials down



I stitched a little pocket for each day (and admit that by pocket 6, I was wondering what on earth possessed me to want to stitch an Advent calendar in the first place)


But after a few days of vigorous stitching, I finished all 24 pockets; here they are:



......now all I need are some stockings to match:


(Working on them) :)


Peace of the season!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Linda!!! I am impressed!! WOW...I love them and they look so nice on your mantle. Thank you for directing me to your blog. Love to you and family.......Diane

Popular posts from this blog

Gurdjieff's 82 Rules for Life

Autumn Rambles